Saturday 14 April 2007

TRUST IT - What a Company


I had to let people know about this company I came across in a forum earlier today. The company is called Trust IT and they are based in Canada. The managing director Ahmad is a real gentleman and a very honest bloke.... He spent about 3 hours of his time writing some script for me and we had only jus met... He saved me hours of messing around and got me out of a real dark hole...

This mention is for you Bro, Thank you so much for your expert help, one in million - Top Bloke
Need a website designing you put your trust in "Trust IT"

1 comment:

Abu Safa bin Aziz said...

I'm glad to have been of assistance and thank you for the mention.

It's good to know that people still show appreciation for a job well done.

Ahmad Rahman
TRUST IT | web site design and development
mobile: 416.828.0224 | email: ahmad@trustit.ca
www.trustit.ca

For IT solutions how you want IT, when you want IT, Trust IT.